viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2011

Indoor and Outdoors activities.

There are so many things that I like do indoors and outdoors and there are so many things

that I would like to do, but I am too lazy. I am a fanatic of movies and series.  I do not watch TV but I spend a lot of time watching movies or series on my laptop. Sometimes I take my sister cycling around my city.

There are more things to do outside than inside. For example I enjoy a lot walking and listening to music. I also enjoy going to the park and speaking with my friends and smoking a cigarrete.
When I have got time, for example on weekends, I go out to my city, To camp with my friends, is fun. I love the montains, Here you can do a lot of outdoor activities, like Fishing (for me is really hard!), swimming (I love the water), hiking (It is nice, I enjoy a lot just walking in the montains, watching the landscape, breathing pure air, taking pictures!), and building a campfire! I am not artistic, I just sing and not very well, but I have got lucky and I have a friend who plays the guitar very well. When we go to camp, we sing all night around the fire.

In the montains, I like to take a blanket, put it wherever, and look at the sky, listening to music or in silence, smoke or not, but just remain lying there taking in new strength, enjoying all that we have. 

Nature is priceless.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario