viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2011

Free writting


I’ve been looking for something to write, something that makes sense. I’ve found summer evenings, empty beaches, freezing winter nights.
I’d thought that my world was full since I started to enjoy life.
I want emotion in my life. 
 I’ve decided to write about “all.”

All, can be everything else, such as a place, a song, a clothing part, and especially a smell.

I had been waiting this sense all my life.  I think that I may have found “all.”
“All” transports you.  This “all” makes you close your eyes and becomes any street, any song that you’ve got in your I.pod, your favorite blue dress, or this special smell of tobacco and perfume of that street, that song, that garment, that smell.

You have seen this movie many times, but it is always special. The same occurs with “all”, for example, You were watching TV when all arrived to you, your memories, our memories, just all, all who remember your history, and makes you feel like a time before, no so long ago.
The sense of all just holds up a little time.  You will have enjoyed “all” by the time you understand that you’ve got to drink it, and return to believe that you’re important, only, yes, sounds corny, but it’s true.

“All” or “Free writing” maybe don’t make sense for you, but I can’t explain what  “all” is because this concept is different for all of us.  For ones his “all” is her family, for others the religion, the money, nature... for me, my all is my freedom, my freedom to think whatever I like.  It is my freedom to do all that my mind says, without repentance.  I’m a human.  I’ve made mistakes, but I’ve never repented any of it.  I learn from them.  I internalize them and try to never do it again. 
 "This is life” to fall off the end of a cliff and after landing to stand up and continue living.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario