miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

Things I would like to do, that I probably could do, but I haven't done yet






I’m not sure about what would I like to be able to do, but here we go!

First of all I would like to speak and understand English well, I know that I can do this, I only need to strive for it.
I felt that when I was a little girl  I could do a lot of things that now I can’t do, for this reason I would like to travel back, play a lot and enjoy my childhood again. Also I would like it if I could go bungee jumping.

I have been to camp in the mountains a lot of times in my life but I would like to be able to swim under a waterfall or go to camp with my more of my close friends and not sleep for  two or three days. We would only enjoy the shining stars.
I would like to act in a play once in my life. Also cook without the proper ingredients and make the food be delicious, If I could read a lot of books, that would be great,  and why not write and publish one too!

Also I would like to be able to hold a spider in my hands (I really hate spiders!) and finally I would like to fly!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario